Soothing Veggies
I'm not sure, but I may have dispensed with the holy theme by moving towards vegetables. It's a slim chance, but we can take it together.Today I am breathing and eating crackers and listening to classical music. I am avoiding taking action until I know what said action is. The TV is still gone, and I am bereft of opportunities to watch The People's Court, for example. Courtroom TV is oddly soothing when you are bereft of justice in your own life. There, I said it!I have a brother who lives on the East Coast. Two, actually. The older one is sane and logical, the younger one is less sane but logical in his own way. I am the middle child, stuck there like a slice of cheese in-between the meat and the...yes...you guessed it!...vegetables.I wonder what Craig Ferguson is doing right now? Sleeping, probably. If I had tons of cash and my own TV show, I'd sleep constantly, stroking myself contentedly with my right hand and knitting large capes in my spare time. Purple velvet ones, with tassels.Siblings could be an interesting topic, but I think a better one is capes. No, maybe just The Wizard of Oz. I read this odd thing (I love that word, odd) in GQ magazine about how soundtracks can be listened to while viewing certain movies on MUTE, and the music can eerily parallel the happenings in the movie. I haven't tried it yet, but God, I'd like to, ma'am! I think it would be very cool. Anyway, WOZ was one of the films, but I forget the soundtrack.My Aunt is right: I'm bright and should write! For major magazines! Why not, eh. I can see myself at GQ magazine, that lion's den of male privilege, handing in my feminist-soaked quasi-literature (very quasi-literature) while a dude with a $500 haircut tells me to insert more references to Britney Spears' cleavage. I cry, and go home and write revenge stories. Me and Ray Bradbury.Ray Bradbury wrote the screenplay for John Huston's Moby Dick movie. Apparently John Huston treated Bradbury like shit, and he wrote a story about it as revenge. That's great. There is a great interview with Bradbury from Playboy magazine on the web somewhere, just google the keywords Ray Bradbury Playboy Magazine and you should come up with it. The dude is seriously brilliant, politically INCORRECT, and wonderful. I wrote him a letter once and he wrote back. I love you, Mr. Bradbury! Bear my children! Just kidding, that would be too Michael Douglas/Catherine Zeta-Jones, plus you're married. And I guess I'm supposed to do the bearing anyhow.Speaking of Michael, my cousin and I agree he resembles a Gila Lizard.Thus endeth my blog for today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home