Monday, October 03, 2005

Butter your Muffn

Hunky men in movies. That's our theme for the night, children! It's actually daylight, but I prefer to see myself as a mysterious creature of darkness...heh...heh...heh. I can do some amateur psychoanalysis on my poor wee brain and deduce that I may just be lonely for a man...or some chocolate. Swiss chocolate is good, and someone told me they make nifty watches! Heh! Swiss men I have no insight into, but I'm sure they are both punctual and charming.
And neutral in war-time, kerchoo.
A brief list, then:
Rutger Hauer (sp) from Blade Runner is hunky. He's also mesmerizing, intelligent, and oh yes, hunky again. He was in the Batman Begins movie and still looks pretty good, and starred with Michelle Pfeiffer in that movie where the hawk keeps flying around and he has to rescue her and she looks amazingly fragile and makes me wonder why I don't look like that, for Godsakes!
Keanu Reeves is intriguing. I don't think he's an idiot, I think he's just really monotone. Basically he's pure visual eye candy. Speed was a good flick if you're lonely for a ride on the Keanu. I'm not a fan of the Matrix flicks, although listening to the actors talking about it on Charlie Rose was hilarious. They took it all so SERIOUSLY. It's a MOVIE, people!!
John Cusack would be a good guy to have a talk with in a coffeeshop. He's smart. I've heard in real life he's a bit of a bastard, but at least he wouldn't be boring! Not that I wish to date a bastard, but he could be a good friend.
Gerard Butler broke my heart in Phantom of the Opera. What a guy. Women freak out b/c he looks like Michelangelo (if you don't believe me, check out gerardbutler.net), but he has such a huge, emotional heart that he's irresistible. I assume he's gay (it just saves time). He's too good-looking not to be. At the very least I suspect some visits to the other side.
Erroyl Flynn (sp!). You know, Robin Hood, died when he was 50-something, dashing British guy with a very interesting resume, apparently worked as a pirate? I've had more than one dirty thought about this guy. I love his voice, it sends chills down my spine. Holy shit!!
Cary Grant. Need we say more?
Jimmy Stewart. Greatest actor ever. Ah, shucks.
Peter Saarsgard (sp!) Character actor, nice bedroom eyes, very talented, dates Maggie Gyllenhall (sp!). Made me sick in Boys Don't Cry, got to see his willie in Kinsey (poor Liam Neeson. The dude is SO Irish, and when he was trying to convey lust for Peter, he just looked like he was trying not to cry instead. Liam Neeson makes the least convincing bi-sexual man ever, although he's a way talented dude, and I don't argue with people who are that tall).
Craig Ferguson. Have to work him in, because I have such a crush. I suspect many women do. He was great as Mr. Wick on the Drew Carey Show, but I haven't seen all of his movies yet. I did see Saving Grace, which didn't do much for me, frankly. I've heard the film he did with Charlotte Church was good, however. I'd like to take him home and install him by my mythical fireplace. He brings out the side of me I struggle to suppress, namely the one that wants to wait on him hand and foot.

Kerchoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home